It’s December, which means most of us are giving presents to someone. There is always someone on your list who is tough to buy for, and a lot of times that is your girlfriend.
- My equation for giving the perfect gift starts with knowing that person’s hobbies and interests.
- Then pay attention to what they have mentioned they need or said they would like updated recently (Guys stay away from house hold appliances, that one never tends to go well).
- Finally, see if there is anything they have been lusting after recently, following your girlfriend on Pinterest could be a good way to figure that one out. And if you are still totally stumped here is a solid gift guide meant to guide you to gift giving perfection.
- Cute Pajamas-This sounds like a strange request but pajamas are always something us females are willing to sacrifice for comfort. I am one of those who counts an old large t-shirt as a night-gown, but there is a small part of us that wants to look really cute and loungy around the house. We are just not willing to buy them are selves. Here are some great options in a range of soft to silky. Asos Cami and Shorts, Button Up Pj Set , Lounge Pants
- Birchbox subscription- This is a fun gift for any female on your list. I am a new subscriber to Birchbox and I haven’t yet to be disappointed by my monthly box. This online beauty store sends a customized box of beauty products from hair products to fragrances to your doorstep monthly.
- Jo Malone- I very often wear perfume, and I don’t really put too much thought into what lotions I use. So if I tell you that this is the best smelling and most worth it splurge on bath products you better believe it.
- Polaroid Camera- Something about only having one shot to capture a moment really brings out the inner photographer in everyone or the best selfie taker. A polaroid camera is the perfect gift for the spontaneous traveler.
- The New York Times: 36 Hours World books- The New York Times has been writing 36 hour weekend guides since I can remember and now they have compiled them into a book set. Purchasing all three books provides enough great ideas to guide you around the globe.
- Rumpl Outdoor blanket- This blanket might be one of the best investments you could make. It’s a blanket sleeping bag hybrid, perfect for intense camping or stargazing in your back yard.
- Great Sneakers- The rise of fashionable sneakers is one that I am totally on board with. Give your lady the gift of comfortable foot ware this year and she will not be disappointed. Here are a couple of fun options. Nike Air Pegasus, New Balance for JCrew
- Winter Coat- A winter coat is a staple in your wardrobe and deserves a nice update every other season. This JCrew jacket comes in a variety of colors so you could purchase more boldly or opt for a classic grey
- Horse Rose Gold Watch- Every lady needs a great watch and this one goes with everything. Simple, classic and a steal for such a pretty piece.
- Active Pop Watch- What I love about this product is it actually looks like a watch! It’s water proof, doesn’t require much charging and just looks great with everything. Active Pop has a couple different colors and models to choose from for a variety of price ranges.
- Class Pass Gift Cards- I spend a lot of money on fitness classes, mostly because I get bored easily, but I also really enjoy trying new types of classes. The Class Pass gift card is a great! Especially if you have just moved somewhere new or want a lot of flexibility in your fitness schedule.
- Active Wear- A great pair of workout leggings are crucial to any girls wardrobe. Here are a couple of styles I’ve tried and tested and will continue buying till I die. Lulu Lemon Run Crops, Zella Live in Leggings, Nike Legendary Tight
- Bluetooth headphones- Great headphones make all the difference when it comes to jamming out to your music. I think the wireless ones are great because they also make exercising way easier.
- Iphone Photo Lens- Try taking your instagraming to the next level with the Olloclip. This tiny lens attaches to all different iphone versions and makes a huge difference in your image quality.
- Amazon Echo- Your personal assistant right in your house. This voice activated speaker does everything from updating your calendar to playing your favorite Pandora station.
Hope this helps you on your search to the perfect gift! And remember when in doubt just go to her favorite store and buy something that way she knows exactly where to return it to. Happy Holidays to everyone!